15 years ago
Saturday, July 26, 2008
One Heck of a Vacation!!!
Ok so we packed a whole lot of stuff into a one week vacation and man did we have fun! First stop Provo Saturday night, a visit with the Telfords, woke up early Sunday morning picked up Jada and the kids in Salt Lake and drove to Logan. Drove back to Salt Lake for the American Idol Concert Monday night got back to Logan at 2:30 a.m., woke up early and left for Rexburg to go to Bear World and Island Park, left Island Park the next day and drove back to Salt Lake City to pick up Johnny from the airport bright and early Thursday morning, went to Lagoon all day, slept in the Lagoon campground and left bright and early the next day to drive to Geneva, Idaho for the Tueller Family Reunion, and then left Sunday morning, dropped Johnny back off at the airport and starting driving back home to Arizona. WOW! Now that was One Heck of a Vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You guys are amazing! and the pictures make it look like it was all so easy! I feel like I just spent the week with you all! I'm just thankful you were able to fit us in! We love you all so much!
That was a very fun vacation! It was sad to leave. Thanks for the great time. I loved your humor on all the posts, you are quite the comedian mom.
Post a Comment