Saturday, July 26, 2008

Monday July 14th "American Idols Live Tour 2008"

GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!!
So... we left the boys in charge of the kids (along with my sister Andrea and her kids, thanks Ann) in Logan and went to Salt Lake for a girls fun night out! The American Idols Live 2008 tour just happened to be in Salt Lake and we just happened to buy some tickets. We had so much FUN! I just think it might have to be an annual event.


Before we left Logan Sheree made a poster for Tacy to hold up. On one side it said Mesa Arizona Idol Fans for Brook White to see and on the other side it said "I'm your hottest Fan David" I was a little embarrassed because who says that? Well I guess David Cook liked it because he read it and made this kind of shrug like "yeah, you probably are my hottest fan" and pointed at the poster. The rest of the night he kept looking over our way. At the end of the night Tacy was the only one who got David Cook's autograph of the night. I will explain later on down the blog.

Of course a little shopping before the concert
Waiting for it to start

Other side of the poster

David Cook looking our way

Again Looking our Way

Tacy went up to touch hand with David Cook and this girl did not like it at all. The rest of the concert she stared her down and Sheree proved it with a picture.

Although the untrained eye can not see which one is Tacy's hand she is definitely in there. If you look closely you can see her ring on her pointer finger at the top of the hands.

David Archaleta so cute and so over whelmed by the reception from his home town !

Syesha doin' her thing

All Idols in the grand finally

AUTOGRAPH TIME!





Okay so, after the concert was over the girls asked where they would be signing autographs and they told us outside around the back side of the building. We went around and waited and waited. The sprinklers came on and Kristy and I decided that was enough for us and we went and sat on the side walk. Sheree, Jada and Tacy were die hards. When the Idols finally appeared everyone but David Cook came out to sign. Kristy Lee Cook informed everyone that David Cook would not be coming out to sign because he hurt his knee and he was icing it down. Well needless to say the girls were so disappointed. They did how ever get all of the other Idols autograph except for Carly Smithsons. When the bus pulled up at midnight to take the Idols back to the hotel, Tacy held her poster up high so David Cook could see it from the bus and apparently he did. Kristy Lee Cook got back off the bus, ran over and grabbed the poster and brought it back with David's autograph. Everyone around us was so jealous. Tacy got the only autograph from David Cook of the night.

3 comments:

Annie said...

WOW! Go Tacy:) I loved/loved reading all your posts and hearing about your family adventures this summer. Don't stop sharing. I love it so hard!

Tueller Family said...

That is sooo awesome Tacy!!!!

Sidney said...

Way to go girl friend, wow what a bunch of groupies you guys are. I did that one time but I'm not even going to admit who we hung around to get their autograph. It was just fun being a "groupie"