I went to visit Kristy for her birthday. I was a big girl and stayed in her scary apartment. She lives above the clinic where she works for 2 months until she moves home to Mesa. We went to 2 shows, went out to dinner, went to visit grandpa Tueller and the gang for the 4th of July. We had a lot of fun but it will be so nice when she moves back home to AZ. Happy Birthday Kristy Doodle.
15 years ago



4 comments:
Happy Birthday Kristy! Dave and I will have to come see your apartment when we go to Salt lake. I want to see how scary it is! (JK)
Looks scary! I can't believe you stayed there! Happy Birthday Kristy.
The last comment was from me. I was signed in as the McFarlane family
Jada
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTY!!! I'm so glad you had a nice time with your mom! She is such a big girl!
Post a Comment