Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving Family Cruise 2008

Wade's mom and dad took the whole family on a cruise for Thanksgiving. Wow 73 people. We had so much fun and the best part about it was I did not have to cook Thanksgiving Dinner.
THANK YOU GRANDPA & GRANDMA
Kristy and Tacy right before getting on the boat
Getting ready for the fire drill

Wade and Lanell and Family

Mike and VaLene and family

Rissa and Scott and family

Nikki & Jenny's Family

Wade and I and the Girls

Jada and Johnny's Family

Trevor and Sheree's Family

Colt and Candice and Mia

Having fun with Scott and Riss


Fun in Cabo San Lucas

Showing their muscles

Shopping in Ensenada

2 comments:

Annie said...

Is the fun never going to end? You guys know how to party! Did Lois go? Sure looks like you had a great time.

Tueller Family said...

Looks like you had a great time. We should plan a cruise with the Tueller adults. I think that would be fun.