What a treat to read so many posts! I was in heaven:) I did notice a little girl I don't know...have I lost track of someone? What fun family times you have enjoyed in just such a short time. Skylar's fiance is darling. Tacy looked like a model in her modest and beautiful prom dress!!
I bet you are in heaven having all 6 of your children living near you again. It has been such a long time. I loved all of the pictures, especially your family picture. Youf family is so beautiful, and has grown ALOT since the picture you took up at Sheridan only a few years ago.
3 comments:
What a treat to read so many posts! I was in heaven:) I did notice a little girl I don't know...have I lost track of someone? What fun family times you have enjoyed in just such a short time. Skylar's fiance is darling. Tacy looked like a model in her modest and beautiful prom dress!!
You guys have such a beautiful family! I love all the colored shirts. Hope we'll get to come down sometime and visit soon.
I bet you are in heaven having all 6 of your children living near you again. It has been such a long time. I loved all of the pictures, especially your family picture. Youf family is so beautiful, and has grown ALOT since the picture you took up at Sheridan only a few years ago.
Post a Comment